Have had a recipe for Anzac biscuits sitting on the side in the kitchen form over a year now and I’ve been repeating the “I really must get around to that” mantra every time I see it.
Well, with a little help from a friend, I finally got some made.
First batch wasn’t too bad – a little greasy, but still quite tasty. Second batch was made in paper cupcake holders and ended up fused together.
Third batch was just an experiment really. Had some bananas that I hadn’t touched and were starting to go off, so I got mushing and off they went, into the mix 🙂
House ended up smelling of warm banana. Someone should really invent some air fresheners that smell of banana and bread and stuff like that!!